First Blood

Hello, Welcome to Naruto:First Blood. This is going to be an rp site that you will never forget, as it will deal with many things that you have come to love, like for example, Naruto and Sasuke...yes...no...probably not, but aside from that I am sure that time you have here will be truly extraordinary as you begin to move through the life of a ninja as a ninja. Be Safe.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

First Blood

Hello, Welcome to Naruto:First Blood. This is going to be an rp site that you will never forget, as it will deal with many things that you have come to love, like for example, Naruto and Sasuke...yes...no...probably not, but aside from that I am sure that time you have here will be truly extraordinary as you begin to move through the life of a ninja as a ninja. Be Safe.

First Blood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continuous lies. Broken faith. Unwelcomed trust and gratitude. It is time to prove something to the world, it is time to prove who you really are. Will you be the one to shed the First Blood?

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» just a couple questions
Mara (w.i.p) EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:30 pm by Kal

» A little Catch Up
Mara (w.i.p) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:19 pm by Allister

» I Apologize
Mara (w.i.p) EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:34 pm by Allister

» Available Positions
Mara (w.i.p) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:43 pm by Allister

» New Villages
Mara (w.i.p) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:55 pm by Allister

» Mara (w.i.p)
Mara (w.i.p) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:28 am by Mara

» Assembling
Mara (w.i.p) EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:51 pm by Allister

» New Tailed Beast
Mara (w.i.p) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:04 pm by Allister

» Cursed Shuriken
Mara (w.i.p) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:51 pm by Guest

Bijuu

Nine tailed Mangoose-Avaliable
---
Eight Tailed Andaconda-Avaliable
---
Seven Tailed Raven-The host is Mara
---
Six Tailed Aramdillo-Avaliable
---
Five Tailed Mountain Goat-Avaliable
---
Four Tailed Elephant-Avaliable
---
Three Tailed Snow Leopard-Avaliable
---
Two Tailed Seahorse-Avaliable
---
One Tailed Bear-Avaliable

Mara (w.i.p)

Mara
    Mara

Mara (w.i.p) Empty Mara (w.i.p)

Post by Mara Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:28 am

well i dont know which village the Raven will be at so.... i can't realy finish it.

I am now the on who seeks victory, I am the new Era in the eye's of integrity. Justice might be my option in life but then again who said I wanted it to be. I might make my own choices, I might not, but keep in mind, I, Mara, will not be looked down upon as second class, because I know that I am better than that.

General Information:
    Name:Takahashi, Mara
    Nickname/Alias:

Sexual Orientation: lesbian

Weight:93lbs
    Height: 4''4 ft
    Catch Phrase:

Personality Information:
    Personality:
    Mara is a depressed sad little girl, but how her life has went, she as a right to be, you see, Mara's life has been full of death and pain, and she thinks its all her fault. it has caused her to try to stay away from people so she does cause any more suffering. it causes Mara to have hard time connect to people, and the only reason she stays trying to become a ninja is due to a dieing wish of somone she cared for dearly.

Like:(What do you like)

• her stuffed rabbit
    • swords
    • wind
    • sky

Dislikes:(What don't you like)

• death
    • being alone

Fears: being alone forever
    Habits: playing with her stuffed rabbit
    Goals: become the strongest ninja ( the only reason her goal is this, is from a dieing wish)

Description Information:
    Looks:https://2img.net/h/i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb109/Shadow_queen969/Konachancom-78264sample.jpg
    Hair Color: white
    Eye Color: her eyes are brown, however if you look very close they seem red.
    Skin Color: fair
    Identifying Marks: none

Affinity Information:
    Main:Raiton-Lightning,
    Sub:Fuuton-Wind

Rank Information:
    Ninja Rank: D
    Ninja Class:Genin/Jinchuuriki
    Village:(Iwa, Kumo)

Specialty Information:
    Main:( i cant choose between these ones)(Ninjutsu, or Kenjutsu, )

Sub: (Ninjutsu, or Kenjutsu) (
    Sub:(Only for Ranks Higher than Jounin. You have to be Sannin and above in order to obtain a third sub)
    Strength:
    [*] is a Jinchuuriki and has all the perks that come with it
    [*] good with a blade
    [*] large chakara pool for her level

Weakness:
    [*] not as useful in combat without her sword
    [*] not really in control of her tailed beast, sometimes subcoming to animal like rage.
    [*] very seduceable ( XD)

Name:Shunshin no Jutsu (瞬身の術 Body Flicker Technique )
    Range: varies
    Type of jutsu: Ninjutsu
    Exclusive to: n/a
    Element Affinity: n/a
    Description:This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed.[2] To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and the intended destination.

Name:Kawarimi no Jutsu (変わり身の術 Substitution Jutsu )
    Range: Mid Range to Far
    Exclusive to: n/a
    Description:This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach, the moment an attack hits. This creates an optical illusion, making the enemy think the attack was successful. The user can then use this confusion to escape or launch a counter-attack. Exploding tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise. ( can only be done two times per thread, tags can only be added once)

Name: Henge no Jutsu (変化の術 Transformation Jutsu)
    Range: (Close, Mid Range, or Far)
    Type of jutsu:

Element Affinity:n/a
    Description:This jutsu allows the user to transform either themselves or another object into the appearance of another person, animal, or object. The transformation technique is considered to be among the more difficult E-ranked techniques, since it requires constant emission of chakra while mentally maintaining the form. On top of that, the user would be, most likely, interacting with the environment. This puts mental strain on an inexperienced ninja. Thus the best way to determine if it is indeed a transformation is to cause this strain upon the user; though this is of course not always successful.

Name:Bunshin no Jutsu (分身の術 Clone Jutsu )
    Range: close
    Exclusive to:n/a

Description:This technique creates intangible copies of the user. The clones are simply illusions and will dissipate when they come into contact with something. These illusions however are shown to be easily distinguishable by persons with dōjutsu. A person with normal eyes can also distinguish the clones from the original, since the clones do not have shadows and will not disrupt the area around themselves with their movement (i.e. won't kick up dust, crush grass, etc.).

Weapon Information:
    Name: (A Japanese name)
    Looks: (Show a picture)
    Length: (Please state in feet, of centimeters)
    Weight: (Please state in kg or lbs)
    Descritpion: (Describe what it does, if it has an ability and also describe what it looks like)
    Origin: (How did you come across it or get it)
    Type: (if it is a sword, is it a dual-type weapon or a single type weapon)

~Rate Information~
    On a Scale from 1-10 rate how your character is.
    Generosity-1-10
    Loyalty-1-10
    Murderous-1-10
    Neutral-1-10
    Treason-1-10
    Recklessness-1-10
    Intimidation-1-10

Background Information:
    Background History:(Type a background/history of your character from they time the could breath till where ever they are right now)
    Rp Sample:(Only if you are applying for something higher than a genin)

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:52 am