First Blood

Hello, Welcome to Naruto:First Blood. This is going to be an rp site that you will never forget, as it will deal with many things that you have come to love, like for example, Naruto and Sasuke...yes...no...probably not, but aside from that I am sure that time you have here will be truly extraordinary as you begin to move through the life of a ninja as a ninja. Be Safe.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

First Blood

Hello, Welcome to Naruto:First Blood. This is going to be an rp site that you will never forget, as it will deal with many things that you have come to love, like for example, Naruto and Sasuke...yes...no...probably not, but aside from that I am sure that time you have here will be truly extraordinary as you begin to move through the life of a ninja as a ninja. Be Safe.

First Blood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continuous lies. Broken faith. Unwelcomed trust and gratitude. It is time to prove something to the world, it is time to prove who you really are. Will you be the one to shed the First Blood?

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» just a couple questions
Guide to Rping EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:30 pm by Kal

» A little Catch Up
Guide to Rping EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:19 pm by Allister

» I Apologize
Guide to Rping EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:34 pm by Allister

» Available Positions
Guide to Rping EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:43 pm by Allister

» New Villages
Guide to Rping EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:55 pm by Allister

» Mara (w.i.p)
Guide to Rping EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:28 am by Mara

» Assembling
Guide to Rping EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:51 pm by Allister

» New Tailed Beast
Guide to Rping EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:04 pm by Allister

» Cursed Shuriken
Guide to Rping EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:51 pm by Guest

Bijuu

Nine tailed Mangoose-Avaliable
---
Eight Tailed Andaconda-Avaliable
---
Seven Tailed Raven-The host is Mara
---
Six Tailed Aramdillo-Avaliable
---
Five Tailed Mountain Goat-Avaliable
---
Four Tailed Elephant-Avaliable
---
Three Tailed Snow Leopard-Avaliable
---
Two Tailed Seahorse-Avaliable
---
One Tailed Bear-Avaliable

Guide to Rping

Allister
    Allister
    Admin

Guide to Rping Empty Guide to Rping

Post by Allister Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:16 am

When roleplaying on this site there are various ways I want people to properly rp. Please read this guide as it will tell you the various ways of rping I think will help you.

First and foremost I would like you all to look at this to see the Roleplay format ruls of the site:

Rule #1: The roleplay post must contain five lengthy sentences and they must be reasonable, no OP or Gm happening or else you will have to redo it.

Rule #2: When posting put thoughts in Italics, for example Why am I here? Who am I to these people?. Also hen talking PLease use quotes as in these==>"quotes "<== these.

Rule #3: When posting DO NOT USE THIS FORMAT!!!
    Example:
    Bob:I told you so
    Billy:No you didn't

They both waked away from the scene in a deadly fashion

That is waste of time and is not even worth reading

Rule #4: We will allow you to post in 1st and 3rd person

Definitions of these are from fictionstory.about.com

1st person:
    First person point of view is a point of view in which an "I" or "we" serves as the narrator of a piece of fiction. The narrator may be a minor character, observing the action, as the character Nick does in The Great Gatsby, or the main protagonist of the story, such as Holden Caulfield in The Catcher in the Rye. In addition, a first-person narrator may be reliable or unreliable.

While first person point of view can allow a reader to feel very close to a specific character's point of view, it also limits the reader to that one perspective. The reader can only know what this character knows. Some writers, especially beginning writers, have a tendency to get stuck in first person point of view. It's helpful to at least try writing in third person from time to time.

Examples:
    Alicia Erian's novel Towelhead is told from the first person point of view.

3rd person:
    The third person point of view is a form of storytelling in which a narrator relates all action in third person, using third person pronouns such as "he" or "she." Third person point of view may be omniscient or limited. Often new writers feel most comfortable with first person, but writing in the third person allows a writer more freedom in how a story is told.

If you're unsure about which is right for your story, read an article on choosing a point of view, or a discussion on point of view in response to a blog post.

Examples:
    Jane Austen's novel, Pride and Prejudice, like many classic novels, is told from the third person point of view:
    When Jane and Elizabeth were alone, the former, who had been cautious in her praise of Mr. Bingley before, expressed to her sister how very much she admired him.
    "He is just what a young man ought to be," said she, "sensible, good humoured, lively; and I never saw such happy manners! -- so much ease, with such perfect good breeding!"

We will not allow second person which is:
    In second person point of view, the narrator tells the story to another character using "you"; the story is being told through the addressee's point of view. Second person is the least commonly used POV in fiction, though there are a few examples. Tom Robbins's Half Asleep in Frog Pajamas is one example of a novel told in second person. Many of the stories in Lorrie Moore's book Self-Help are also written in the second person. The following example of second person comes from her story "How to Become a Writer,":
    The next semester the writing professor is obsessed with writing from personal experience. You must write from what you know, from what has happened to you. He wants deaths, he wants camping trips. Think about what has happened to you. in three years there have been three things: you lost your virginity; your parents got divorced; and your brother came home from a forest ten miles from the Cambodian border with only half a thigh, a permanent smirk nestled into one corner of his mouth.

More will be added to this template as time goes on~

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:01 pm