First Blood

Hello, Welcome to Naruto:First Blood. This is going to be an rp site that you will never forget, as it will deal with many things that you have come to love, like for example, Naruto and Sasuke...yes...no...probably not, but aside from that I am sure that time you have here will be truly extraordinary as you begin to move through the life of a ninja as a ninja. Be Safe.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

First Blood

Hello, Welcome to Naruto:First Blood. This is going to be an rp site that you will never forget, as it will deal with many things that you have come to love, like for example, Naruto and Sasuke...yes...no...probably not, but aside from that I am sure that time you have here will be truly extraordinary as you begin to move through the life of a ninja as a ninja. Be Safe.

First Blood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continuous lies. Broken faith. Unwelcomed trust and gratitude. It is time to prove something to the world, it is time to prove who you really are. Will you be the one to shed the First Blood?

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» just a couple questions
Admin and Mod rules EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:30 pm by Kal

» A little Catch Up
Admin and Mod rules EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:19 pm by Allister

» I Apologize
Admin and Mod rules EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:34 pm by Allister

» Available Positions
Admin and Mod rules EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:43 pm by Allister

» New Villages
Admin and Mod rules EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:55 pm by Allister

» Mara (w.i.p)
Admin and Mod rules EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:28 am by Mara

» Assembling
Admin and Mod rules EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:51 pm by Allister

» New Tailed Beast
Admin and Mod rules EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:04 pm by Allister

» Cursed Shuriken
Admin and Mod rules EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:51 pm by Guest

Bijuu

Nine tailed Mangoose-Avaliable
---
Eight Tailed Andaconda-Avaliable
---
Seven Tailed Raven-The host is Mara
---
Six Tailed Aramdillo-Avaliable
---
Five Tailed Mountain Goat-Avaliable
---
Four Tailed Elephant-Avaliable
---
Three Tailed Snow Leopard-Avaliable
---
Two Tailed Seahorse-Avaliable
---
One Tailed Bear-Avaliable

Admin and Mod rules

Allister
    Allister
    Admin

Admin and Mod rules Empty Admin and Mod rules

Post by Allister Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:18 am

This is a set of rules for all moderators and administerators.

Moderators-

1. You follow the same set of rules as the regular members.
    2. You can approve things, but look at it thoroughly. If it's a bad app. and you approve, you get 3 strikes every 2 months. Once you reach three, you can no longer approve characters.
    3. If someone wants to update a character, and they ask you, you talk to us about it.
    4. Now that you are a moderator of revolution, you must rp like one. Start adding good grammar skills to your posts.
    5. No promotions without consulting an admin first.
    6. You are a moderator now, so you must assume your responsibilities of the position and do your best to improve the site.

Administrators-

1. You follow the same set of rules as the regular members.
    2. As an admin, you can approve characters, but you must do a good job at it. If you don't do a good job of approving characters, well, same as the mods. You won't be able to approve characters.
    3. If you need help with the admin panel, just ask for help.
    4. Since you are now an admin, you will deal with great work to do. If you need help, just ask a fellow admin. This is a warning, you WILL deal with a lot of work later on.
    5. When someone asks you if they can update thier chara., it's your decision.
    6. No promotions without asking Kiyo, Tielys, or I.
    7. Now that you are an admin, start rping like one. Add good grammar and no g-modding whatsoever. You get one warning, that's it.
    8. You start breaking the rules and such as an admin, your admin powers will be taken away. Remember, only one warning.
    9. Congrats on becoming an admin. Just follow these rules and everything will be just fine.